This professional code identifies your responsibilities and the practices you must adhere to for the benefit of your clients, your colleagues, and your community.
- Review the ACA’s Code of Ethics website found in this module’s Learning Resources and consider how they apply to your professional development
- Review and use the Ethical Decision-Making Model from the course text: Exercise 2.2 Making Ethical Decisions (p. 37) for this Assignment.
- -Review the five cases
- -Select two of the situations and answer the questions provided in the course text from the Ethical Decision-Making Model.
- -In one page each, identify the cases you selected and include your responses to the questions on the second page. (Note: Two pages total).
- -On page 3, add a summary paragraph or two that shares your personal challenges with addressing the ethical issues in the assignment.
References:Neukrug, E. S., & Fawcett, R. C. (2015). Chapter 2: Ethical, legal, and professional issues in assessment. In The essentials of Testing and Assessment: A practical guide for counselors, social workers, and psychologists (pp. 21-41). Stamford, CN: Cengage Learning.Neukrug, E. S., & Fawcett, R. C. (2015). Appendix B: Assessment sections of ACA’s and APA’s Code of Ethics. In The essentials of Testing and Assessment: A practical guide for counselors, social workers, and psychologists (p.308). Stamford, CN: Cengage Learning.American Counseling Association (ACA). (2014). ACA code of ethics. Retrieved from http://www.counseling.org/docs/ethics/2014-aca-code-of-ethics.pdf?sfvrsn=4Association for Assessment and Research in Counseling AARC (formerly AACE). (2012). Retrieved from http://aarc-counseling.org/Association for Assessment in Counseling. (2003a). Responsibilities of users of standardized tests (RUST) (3rd ed.). Retrieved from http://aac.ncat.edu/Resources/documents/RUST2003%20v11%20Final.pdfAssociation for Assessment in Counseling. (2012). Standards for multicultural assessment. Retrieved from http://aac.ncat.edu/Resources/documents/STANDARDS%20FOR%20MULTICULTURAL%20ASSESSMENT%20FINAL.pdfAssociation for Multicultural Counseling and Development. (1996). AMCD multicultural counseling competencies. Retrieved from http://www.counseling.org/Resources/Competencies/Multcultural_Competencies.pdf