· Please include the following to create your Argumentative Essay Presentation Plan:
· Presentation author and title of the presentation (Essay)
· Purpose: What do you want your audience to obtain or support after the discussion?
· Audience: What phrases will you adapt-without diverting from the purpose of the essay- as you select a medium to include on the slides?
· Keywords: As you break down your essay into keywords, which themes and concepts arise?
· Introduction: What does the outline of the presentation include?
· Body: Think about the body of your essay. Which specific details are necessary to get your points across?
· Conclusion: Why is your essay and analysis important?
· How did you get to that conclusion?
· Since you will communicate with the audience through more than one sense, what media do you intend to use?
· Which presentation software program do you intend to use to prepare the presentation?
· As you prepare your presentation and deepen your understanding, what do you notice that you hadn’t seen before?
· You must present your writing double-spaced, in a Times New Roman, Arial or Courier New font, with a font size of 12.
· Pay attention to grammar rules (spelling and syntax).
· Your work must be original and must not contain material copied from books or the internet.
· When citing the work of other authors, include citations and references using APA style to respect their intellectual property and avoid plagiarism.
· Remember that your writing must have a header or a cover page that includes the name of the institution, the program, the course code, the title of the activity, your name and student number, and the assignment’s due date.