1. Answer the following questions in your initial submission:
What is the main purpose of using PowerPoint slides on a presentation?
· Which presentation software is best to present your argumentative essay?
· Which visual and/or audio media do you plan to include?
2. Post your initial submission
by 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday.
3. Your comments must be written in your own words. You can offer examples and quotes to support your proposals. Citations of other authors must be properly documented (author’s name, title, date, etc.).
4. Post your comments to the response of at least two (2) of your classmates
by 11:59 p.m. ET on Saturday. Your reaction may be based on personal experiences, study material, or additional information obtained from the Online Library or others, and may include:
· Some understanding received from what is published that synthesizes the information and offers new perspectives or suggestions.
· The validation or rejection of the idea (supported by your experience or research).
· New information that broadens, adds, or contrasts perspectives (based on reading and evidence).
3. Remember that your work must be original and must not contain material copied from books or the internet. You must respect the intellectual property of the authors and not commit plagiarism.
4. Examine the criteria used to evaluate your assignment to find out how to get the highest grade for your work. The assignments are graded or evaluated through rubrics or by the distribution of points.
5. Before submitting your entry, read your message several times. This will ensure that it contains the exact information you want to communicate.