Please see the attached documents.
Assignment 4: Timeline for Implementation (MS PowerPoint Presentation) Max 6 slides
Demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities gained in the course. As a reminder, the course learning outcomes are as follows:
· Determine core requisite competencies for the organization and differentiate a total rewards program to attract, retain, and motivate employees possessing the organization’s required competencies.
· Design a total rewards program that incorporates monetary, non-monetary, and environmental elements in order to ensure organizational success.
· Select metrics that are aligned with the organization’s objectives in order to ensure organizational success.
· Formulate a plan for implementing a total rewards program in order to ensure success of the program.
This assignment allows you to demonstrate mastery of course outcome:
4. formulate a plan for implementing a total rewards program in order to ensure success of the program
To supplement the final paper, you will develop an action plan for implementing the recommendations for the total rewards program. You are encouraged to use a Gantt chart or Pert or similar graphic to display a timeline and the interdependence or sequence of the activities.
Be sure to include how you will collect the data for each metric and how you will set the targeted goal for each metric.
A good action plan contains
· specific and quantifiable steps
· the order in which those steps are to be taken
· the individuals responsible for each step
· the individuals responsible for overall segments as applicable
· the required resources for each step; and
· the funding sources as applicable
The timeline adds to the presentation/paper and aids in the identification of success measures and issues/problems encountered and overcome.
How to Create a Project Plan Timeline
Gantt Chart Template for Excel
Excel simple task list
Critical Path and PERT chart
TITLE: Connecting the Dots
SOURCE: Benefits Compens Dig 44 no9 S 2007
The magazine publisher is the copyright holder of this articleand it
is reproduced with permission. Further reproduction of this article in
violation of the copyright is prohibited.