Please provide doctoral work. Follow the instructions.
Keep in mind that each mindset encompasses a pair of contrasting motivational systems. By the end of the week, students will create an informational brochure focusing on four mindsets: deliberative-implemental, promotion-prevention, fixed-growth, and consistency-dissonance. Read
Carol Dweck’s Mindset Summary articleto begin your research. This article should be read and considered before completing this assignment, as it is a good example of research to support these topics.
·Create a 6-panel research-based, informational brochure, outlining specific criteria for each mindset and potential consequences (positive and negative). ·
· Deliberative-implemental mindset and consequences
· Promotion-prevention mindset and goal-striving/regulatory strategies
· Fixed-growth mindset and achievement goals
· Consistency-dissonance and self-perception theory
· Include pictures with captions, at least three references, and ensure that this is a helpful tool if used in a professional speech one would give on the four mindsets.
Be sure to use all six panels on the brochure wisely and include a solid balance between text and graphics. Note that depending on what software is used, multiple brochures may need to be developed to meet the six-panel minimum. As such, properly labeling the brochures and/or panels is important.