· To prepare for your assignment, compute crude birth rates for 2005 and 2010.
· To prepare for your assignment, compute crude death rates for 2005 and 2010.
· To prepare for your assignment, compute cancer mortality rates for 2005 and 2010.
· Answer the following questions:
· Determine whether the infant death rates improved between 2005 and 2010.
· Summarize the conclusions you can draw about the demographic change in the population listed in the table.
· Categorize some potential changes that could have implemented to see these improvements, consult outside sources.
· Conclude whether the efforts to prevent death from heart disease been successful in this population. Explain your answer.
· Explain why is it important to track such information and detail who really benefits.
· Putting the year range aside, based on your readings and the weekly guidance for this assignment, evaluate whether an ACO could be attributed to these changes. Explain your answer.
· Assess whether ACO’s are the best way to manage population health. Explain your answer using two outside scholarly sources.
The Measuring Population Health Paper
· Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length