- Review the current financial statements of Walmart.
Are you stuck with your assignment? Get help on any your homework todayReview the current financial statements of Walmart. Option 1: Yahoo! Finance (Links to an external site.) web page Enter the stock symbol of Walmart, Inc. (WMT) in the search bar Click on the “Financials” tab Option 2: EDGAR | Company Filings (Links to
Option 1: Yahoo! Finance (Links to an external site.) web page
Enter the stock symbol of Walmart, Inc. (WMT) in the search bar
Click on the “Financials” tab
Option 2: EDGAR | Company Filings (Links to an external site.) database
Enter “Walmart Inc.” in the search bar
For this assignment, you are required to upload your work to your ePortfolio in addition to Waypoint. Learn more about Folio, Ashford’s ePortfolio tool, by viewing the
Folio Quick Start Guide (Links to an external site.)
Submit your file to Waypoint using the button below. Then paste the link to your Folio page as a comment in Waypoint so your instructor can access your ePortfolio.
In prior weeks, you learned about finance and financial analysis. This week you will put it all together. Using the Walmart Case Study and your selected country, you will complete a comprehensive recommendation to Walmart executives either recommending or forgoing expansion into your selected country.
- Summarize the culture and financial climate of the country and why it would be favorable or unfavorable for Walmart to expand in that region.
- Describe your country’s foreign exchange rates and how those rates could impact Walmart’s future financial performance. Be sure to address:
balance of payments,
government policies, and
other factors such as taxes and tariffs.
- Describe how Walmart needs to manage foreign exchange risk.
- Analyze any potential political risk and its impact to the financials.
- Propose how Walmart should fund this new expansion.
The Walmart International Expansion Recommendation Final Paper
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.