Post a cohesive response based on scenario provided. To prepare for discussion read Learning Resource and your professional experience. Be sure to discuss the following: “See attachment for detailed instructions
- Please read and understand assignment prior to accepting bid
- 3-4 PARAGRAPHS
- No plagiarism
- APA citing
- 48 hours
Discussion 1: Affinity Group Checkpoint #4
This week, you will once again have the help and support of your peers by engaging in a discussion of your coursework with your Affinity Group. Just as you would like to receive meaningful comments on your work, allow others the same privilege and try to provide meaningful feedback.
To prepare for this Discussion:
Review this week’s Learning Resources, especially:
Wiseman, L. (2017). Multipliers: How the best leaders make everyone smarter (Rev. ed.). New York, NY: HarperCollins.
· Chapter 9, “Becoming a Multiplier”
Post a detailed discussion consisting of the following:
In this section,
describe the methods you used in order to solve the problem.
If you used
interviews, surveys, or observations
describe those procedures in this section and include a description of how you conducted them.
Include detailed measures you used to protect any participants who might participate in surveys and/or interviews by addressing the following 7 questions:
1. How will these participants be selected (what is your criteria: random sample, sample of convenience, other)?
2. How will you protect the anonymity of those who are interviewed or surveyed so that no harm will come to them for being honest in their responses?
3. Where will you store this data in a safe place?
4. How you would record and transcribe your interviews?
5. Will you use a professionally prepared survey or create your own?
6. How will you collect demographic data?
7. And most importantly, how will you get written permission from your participants to use their responses in your data collection process and to make sure they have the right to withdraw from your research project at any point in time?
· 4–5 paragraphs in length
· No Plagiarism
· Cite References